A Free Workshop for Authors
Positive, tasteful ways you can reach out, build community and maybe sell a few books online.
With Mary Walewski, Buy The Book Marketing
And Polly Letofsky, My Word Publishing
If you’re wondering what social distancing marketing is, well, I just made that up. Who would have thought that a virus would turn our world upside down? Here we are, mostly stuck at home, wondering when life will be normal again. Should you just stop promoting your books and wait it out?
Here’s our opinion: We can’t control what’s happening out there, but we can help create community by reaching out to friends and readers alike. You can (tastefully)promote and help your friends and readers while still practicing social distancing.
Here’s what we covered in this webinar:
- Checklists to improve your social media profiles.
- How to improve your book’s findability on Amazon.
- Our favorite ways to promote your book online.
- Cool things other companies and authors are doing online right now – to spark your creative juices.
- Let’s brainstorm ideas that you can do!
Enjoy Social Distancing Marketing for Authors!
And, as a bonus, click here to download the free social media checklists.