Authors, could you use added exposure to 50 million book lovers? Then you should be on Goodreads.
Learn all the newest ways to connect on Goodreads in this updated training, Goodreads for Authors!
Goodreads members recommend books, write reviews, form book clubs and discussion groups. Shouldn’t you and your book be part of this community?
Goodreads is the one social media site that I tell my author clients they HAVE to be on. Goodreads for Authors is designed to take you step by step through setting up your author profile and building your presence on this all-important social network.This training has been updated for 2017 to include new ways for authors to promote on Goodreads!
Here’s what you’ll learn in Goodreads for Authors:
- The 6 most powerful ways to promote yourself and your book on Goodreads.
- How to set up your author page and how to connect with readers who want to find you.
- How to optimize your book pages for more visibility and potential sales.
- How to create an action plan for using Goodreads as part of your online book promotion.
- How to integrate Goodreads with your other social media profiles.
- BONUS! My checklist for optimizing your Goodreads author profile and book pages.
“Your webinar on Goodreads was excellent. It gave me a real boost with solid information and the inspiration to succeed at this business. I meant to get an email off to you right away to tell you so, but you beat me to it. Actually, I got onto Goodreads right away that evening (I was up until 2am) and rated the last 25 books I had read (I had those ratings in a log I keep for myself, so it was easy). Then I asked a bunch of friends to join me on Goodreads. Now I’m looking forward to my author account once the book is launched; CreateSpace tells me that should be in about five days. Yahoo! Thanks again, Mary, for all your help.”
— John Paul McKinney, PhD, author of Charlie’s Angle http://charliesangle.weebly.com/