Your website is your personal real estate on the internet. This is the place you should be sending the media, and people who are interested in buying your book.
But, is your website working for you or against you? Does it look out of date, is it slow to load, and doesn’t have a call to action for your visitors? Or, is your website inviting and interesting, with a clearly articulated call to action for your visitors?
Is your website a hardworking website?
This webinar is for you if:
- You’ve forgotten the last time your website was updated.
- You have no idea if your site is getting any visitors.
- You pay your webmaster a lot of money and you have no idea why.
- You’re just getting started with a website and you want to understand what you’re paying for.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What you need to create a new website.
- Where to get a domain name and how to select one.
- What are my website options?
- Where should I host my site? (And what is hosting, anyway?)
- How to assess if you need to update or redo your site.
- Effective website planning.
- Best practices when working with a web developer.
- What kind of expenses should you plan for?
- How to make the most of your website once it’s done.
- How long will my site last?
Corrinda Campbell, M.B.A. has been helping small business owners create their marketing and web presence since 2009. She has been working with Mary and authors for several years creating marketing oriented websites, email marketing programs and other online strategies to help you get more readers, conversations, and leads using the internet.
Mary Walewski, M.L.S. is a book marketing consultant and social media trainer for authors. She founded Buy The Book Marketing in 2005 to help self published authors sell more books using online marketing and social media. She is the recent past president of the Colorado Independent Publishers Association.