Learn how to create and carry out your book marketing plan.
You're about to publish or you have published your book. Right now, marketing and selling your book looks like a GIGANTIC undertaking and you have no idea what to do. I can help you with that! Even if you're a bit of a technaphobe I can teach you how to create your book marketing plan.
Marketing isn't really that mysterious. It's all about helping you find your ideal audience, the people who think what you do is pretty awesome. Once you do that, there's very little selling involved.
Most authors I've met over the last 12 years have 3 big concerns about marketing and selling their books:
- Overcoming the learning curve for marketing.
- They don’t have time to be on social media all day.
- They don't know how to get reviews for their book.
Let’s talk about those:
You don’t have to become an internet expert to sell your book. All you really need to do is find your ideal audience for your book and create a marketing plan that that is doable for you. I can teach you how to navigate social media and work with you to create a marketing plan that's easy to follow.
You don't have to spend all day on social media to be effective. All you need is:
- An easy to follow marketing plan.
- Social media profiles that are properly set up.
- You need to know what kinds of posts your ideal reader wants to read.
- And you need a few online tools (that are mostly free) to track your results.
Social media works because it enables you to find the people who are looking for books like yours.You don’t make sales on Facebook or Twitter. You create relationships. You get to know people who think you’re pretty great and tell their friends about you. And that leads to sales.Together, we can create your custom, easy to follow, book marketing plan.
Getting reviews for your book is easy if you:
- Target the right reviewers on Amazon
- Approach book reviewers who review your genre of book
- Build relationships with reviewers and bloggers.
We can work together to build a book marketing plan that works for you!
Don't want to do it yourself? I can do the work for you and even manage your social media. Either way, contact me for a free, 30 minute consultation. Let's see if we want to work together to sell your book!